File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Ag Data Commons and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
USDA Crop Reporting Districts
The Iowa Community Indicators Program (ICIP) provides resources for understanding regional economic and demographic change. Our data and analysis services help inform local decision-making, policy development, and strategic planning processes. ICIP continues Iowa State University's long history of socio-economic data service provision.
- Assistance with demographic, economic, and social data needs
- Community education seminars on regional economic and demographic trends
- Regional economic research
- Please contact us for more information about services offered by ICIP and related programs.
Administration and Funding ICIP is administered and funded by the following academic and Extension units at Iowa State University (ISU):
- Department of Economics
- Department of Sociology
- ISU Extension Community & Economic Development
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- ICIP is a coordinating agency in the State Data Center of Iowa network, part of a federal-state cooperative program providing census data and expertise to local data users.
The ISU Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) provides additional funding and support for ICIP projects.
Resources in this dataset:
Resource Title: USDA Crop Reporting Districts - Iowa.
File Name: Web Page, url: https://www.icip.iastate.edu/maps/refmaps/crop-districts
Map of Iowa created with information from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Crop Reporting Districts
Iowa State University,
Data contact nameEathington, Liesl
Data contact email@example.com
PublisherIowa State University
- Not specified
ISO Topic Category
National Agricultural Library Thesaurus termsIowa; socioeconomics; planning; decision making; agricultural colleges; census data; economic development; community education
Public Access Level