Athalia rosae Official Gene Set OGSv1.0
The Athalia rosae genome was recently sequenced and annotated as part of the i5k pilot project by the Baylor College of Medicine. The Athalia rosae research community has manually reviewed and curated the computational gene predictions and generated an official gene set, OGSv1.0. The general procedure for generating this OGS is outlined here: https://github.com/NAL-i5K/I5KNAL_OGS/wiki. OGSv1.0 was generated by merging gene set AROS-V0.5.3-Models generated by the Baylor College of Medicine, and community-curated models in the Apollo software, after QC of the Apollo output.
Resources in this dataset:
Resource Title: Athalia rosae Official Gene Set OGSv1.0.
File Name: athros_OGS_v1-0.tar.gz
Resource Description: The attached tar.gz archive (athros_OGS_v1-0.tar.gz) contains the following files:
- ATHROS_OGSv1-0_cds.fa. CDS sequences of Athalia rosae genome annotations OGSv1.0.
- ATHROS_OGSv1-0_pep.fa. Amino acid sequences of Athalia rosae genome annotations OGSv1.0.
- ATHROS_OGSv1-0_transcript.fa. Transcript sequences of Athalia rosae genome annotations OGSv1.0.
- ATHROS_OGSv1-0.gff3. Gff3 of all gene predictions of Athalia rosae genome annotations OGSv1.0
- ATHROS_Manual2OGSv1.0_id_mapping.log. A mapping file describing ID and name updates from dataset Athalia rosae genome annotations v0.5.3.
- readme_athros_OGS_v1-0_release. This file briefly describes how the Athalia rosae Official Gene Set OGSv1.0 was generated.
National Human Genome Research Institute: U54 HG003273
Data contact nameOeyen, Jan Philip
Data contact email@example.com
PublisherAg Data Commons
- Not specified
ISO Topic Category
Ag Data Commons Group
- Insects - i5K
National Agricultural Library Thesaurus termsgenomics; Athalia rosae; genes; prediction; models
Public Access Level