File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Ag Data Commons and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
DepositScan is a scanning program that can quickly evaluate spray deposit distribution on water sensitive paper or Kromekote cards. The program consists of a set of custom plugins that are used by an image-processing program to produce a number of measurements useful for expressing spray deposit distribution. The DepositScan program offers a convenient solution for on-the-spot evaluation of spray quality even under field working conditions.
To download and install the DepositScan software:
- Fill in the form below and click Take me to the download
- Create a folder named DepositScan on your hard drive.
- Click DepositScanInstall.exe and choose to save the file to your DepositScan folder
- When the download is complete, double-click DepositScanInstall.exe. In the Win-zip Self-Extractor window, click Unzip to extract the program files to the DepositScan folder.
Refer to the DepositScanManual.pdf in the DepositScan folder for guidance in setting up your scanner and using DepositScan.
We have added ExtractResults_v1.1, a tool for consolidating output files of the DepositScan program. Refer to the ExtractResults Manual provided for assistance in using the program.
Resources in this dataset:
Resource Title: DepositScan.
File Name: Web Page, url: https://www.ars.usda.gov/research/software/download/?softwareid=247&modecode=50-82-05-00
Data contact nameZhu, Heping
Data contact emailHeping.Zhu@ARS.USDA.GOV
PublisherUnited States Department of Agriculture
- Not specified
ISO Topic Category
National Agricultural Library Thesaurus termsworking conditions; computer software; models; scanners; droplets; image analysis; spray deposition
OMB Bureau Code
- 005:18 - Agricultural Research Service
OMB Program Code
- 005:040 - National Research
Primary article PubAg Handle
Public Access Level